Friday, October 29, 2010

lusting to wander

I'm just sitting here at my little shop and started thinking about some things that happened this past summer, whilst traveling. I remember having a conversation with one of the people that we couch surfed with in Vienna, about the word wander. He said that he wasn't sure if we used it in English or not, he had heard of the word, and read about it, but never actually heard it used. He was glad to hear, and I was happy he asked, that wander is most definitely a crucial and fabulous part of the English users vocabulary. I figured while i'm daydreaming about things I might as well give you the link to the travelblog my boyfriend kept while we were away. The name is so long I can't even spell it, a nice, over complicated German jumble of words, so i'll just say click here.

The blog was never completed: our last visit, and probably my favorite, Copenhagen, Denmark, never made it to blogland. The city is most certainly one of the, if not the absolute most stylish city in the whole world. Everyone looks good, e v e r y o n e. It's crazy.

Here are just a few pictures from a wonderful little cafe we visited there, some of the amazing danish friends we had the lucky pleasure of keeping company with. I will eventually upload them to flickr in their entirety, my whole european romp. ahhhh, sigghhh.....






















0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP