Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gone Away

On July the 28th me, Aud, and P took a little trip to Memphis (while I should have been packing...).
A few years ago Audrey and I made a crazy trip to Nashville to see Jessica Lea Mayfield. 
Round 2 was just as swell

Come Monday I was headin out. Fare the well, my dear Kentucky and friends...

Sorry I've been absent for so long. I know the Etsy shop has taken a major dive in inventory as of late. We packed the mini van full to the brim (I am soooo bad at packing) and I unfortunately had to leave behind two massive trunks full of great stuff. I hope to make a trip home in the future so I can re-list items, but in the meantime I'll be searching the greater Richmond area for special treasures. I've barely had time to do any shopping, between job hunting and trying to make a home it's been hell. I don't want to jinx anything, but I hopefully have an interview at a really cool place. Keep your fingers crossed for me and be checking the shop for new items. Hope everyone is beating the heat and enjoying August!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP